How do I find a music therapist or program to study music therapy?

Both of these questions can be answered at the AMTA website.

  • To find a Music Therapist in your area, simply email AMTA and give them the 5 digit zip code in your area. From their database, they will send back to you a listing of all music therapists in your area.
  • To find a Music Therapy degree program email and request a listing of all the universities in the United States which offer an accredited degree program in Music Therapy.  AMTA will send you a complete listing of all the undergraduate and graduate programs.